- Any third party link available on our site is not controlled by us and thus we have no control over how such data is stored.
- We are solely responsible for the data we collect and store ourselves.
- Your rights under GDPR are the following:
- Right to be informed about the data we collect on you
- The right to access your personal date
- The right to be forgotten and ask us to remove the data we have about you
- The right to prevent us from seeing certain data
- The right to obtain a copy of your date
- The right to object to the use of your data
- The data we collect is the data given by yourself when you use our Services and register on our Website.
- We make sure that your data is stored in a secure way in compliance with all GDPR rules. When we no longer require your data we will dispose such data in a secure manner.
- We only share your data when it is legally required including when asked by authorities or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will notify you of this when permitted by law.
- You can control your data by restricting our use of your data. Contact us to learn more.